Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 15

Well, the time has finally come.  I’m about to graduate college.  I made it through my semester of 21 hours, playing rugby, keeping up with my workouts, and working fulltime.  I made it through successfully and graduation is a little over a week away.  I have never been so exhausted in my life.  Every part of me feel exhausted.  Mentally, physically, emotionally I am completely drained.  However, I also feel like I’m on top of the world and feel so completely successful.  I finished college in three years and will have my bachelors at the early age of 20.

This year has been absolutely crazy and eventful.  I’ve learned so much academically in my classes throughout this semester.  All of my classes have been upper division courses and therefore I have been constantly learning new concepts and expanding on previous knowledge.  I feel like my major has come to reach a completed and full education and I confidently say that I have a well rounded education.


My rugby career has really continued to grow and thrive.  The sport has continued to become a part of my soul and continues to get deeper and deeper into my heart.  I love playing and it is some of the best time I have ever spent.  I love the time I spend on the pitch pushing myself to new limits for 80 minutes along side of the women I love most in the world.  My teammates have taught me so much about life and rugby.  They have taught me what it means to laugh, to love, to lose, to cry, to win,  to be a champion, to rise above a challenge, to be a woman.  I thank goodness that I don’t have to be enrolled at OU to play with the roses.  No matter what happens after graduation, at least I’ll have my girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment