Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Indian Epic UnTextbook

Just So Stories By: Rudyard Kipling
I looked at the first 4 sections of the story book, and I decided to read this one because it was the one that I randomly selected.

I really liked the pages that I viewed for this review.  Throughout this semester I have searched for stories similar to these.  The kinds of stories that give a new and interesting perspective as to what other societies think of the world.  These stories show how different cultures perceive the world and how it came to be.  I appreciate these stories because they help to show you how other societies get their morals and beliefs.  The stories of a culture can tell you a lot about their values.

I liked the style of this storybook, I thought the links were very easy to follow and they kept the reading concise in one location.

No comments:

Post a Comment